If you are a real Taco Bell fan, and you don’t go there often, it’s not unlikely that you order a little extra to eat later on. While eating their food does not necessarily taste bad, it’s always better if tacos are warm, as this gives a way better taste.
The methods below can be used to reheat the following Taco Bell products:
Before starting with the reheating, take all the cold ingredients such as lettuce out of your food. Reheating ingredients that are supposed to be cold is a bad idea – and you can add them back into your food after following the steps below.
Reheat Taco Bell using an oven
This is by far the best way to reheat your Taco Bell food, as an oven retains good texture. The downside is that it takes longer than using a stove or microwave.
Optional: take your meat and beans out to reheat them separately using a skillet. This tastes better than reheating it in the oven.
- Preheat your oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wrap your Taco Bell in aluminum foil and place it inside a dish that’s safe for in the oven.
- Reheat your food for about 16 to 18 minutes.
- If your Taco Bell is warm enough, take it out of the oven and add the cold filling back prior to eating it.
Reheating leftover Taco Bell on a stove
This method of reheating requires you to keep an eye on your food, as shells tend to burn quickly.
If you do not have an oven, the next suitable way of reheating your Taco Bell is by using a stove. We recommend you to reheat all the filling separate to the shell, as it’s a tough combination to reheat. Shells are fragile, and their reheating process is a lot slower.
For the filling…
- Put your stove to a medium temperature.
- Add the filling inside the stove.
- Let your filling cook for a few minutes while continuously stirring it.
For the shell (this should be done after the filling is ready)…
- Put your stove to a low temperature (slow and steady wins when reheating fragile food).
- Add your shells inside the skillet and let it heat on one side before flipping it over to the other side.
You can now place both the cold ingredients and filling back into the shells and start enjoying your food.
Using a microwave to reheat your Taco Bell
Using the microwave is kind of a last resort, and should only be used if you do not have an oven or a stove, or if you are in a hurry. This is because it can come out pretty soggy, which is disgusting. If you’re still interested in reheating your Taco Bell using a microwave, follow the steps below.
- Place your Taco Bell inside a dish that’s safe for in the microwave.
- Heat them up for about 30 seconds on a medium heat.
- Check if they’re warm enough for you to eat.
- Place back your cold ingredients and enjoy your meal.