We obviously can’t deny that the fries at McDonald’s are on another level in terms of taste. They taste very different to regular fries, which is usually the reason that people order a lot of them once they visit McDonald’s once in a while.
Dumping a plate with leftovers at McDonald’s is often the case when people are full, but why would you waste this food? In case you’re eating inside the restaurant, you can simply ask for a bag to put the remainders in to take it home. Doggy bags are nothing to be ashamed of, as more people do it than you would think.
If you’ve taken your leftover McDonald’s fries home instead of throwing them away, you are in luck. Reheating your fries is very simple and can be done within minutes using the methods below.
Using an air fryer to reheat your McDonald’s fries
Our most recommended way of reheating the fries from McDonald’s is by using an air fryer. This is a process that takes a bit longer than the other methods explained below, but it’s well worth the wait as they taste pretty amazing.
When using an air fryer to reheat your McDonald’s fries, it’s not necessary to add oil to them.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once the temperature has been reached, add the McDonald’s fries inside the basket.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes and shake the fries a bit.
- Let your McDonald’s fries reheat for another couple of minutes before they’re ready to be consumed.
Using your microwave to reheat fries from McDonald’s
This method is not recommended and should only be used if you don’t have an air fryer. (unless you enjoy a soggy taste)
Reheating McDonald’s fries can be done inside the microwave and only takes a couple of minutes. (sometimes more, if you have a bigger portion)
- Find a plate that’s safe for in the microwave and add your fries on top.
- Place it in the microwave on a medium to high setting.
- As it’s hard to recommend a certain time that they need to reheat for as it differs per portion size, we recommend checking the temperature every couple of minutes.