Whether you have a cheap hamburger, cheeseburger, or even a Big Mac, the reheating process is pretty similar for all of them. If you have a couple of minutes to spare, you can make your McDonald’s burger taste warm and great again.
Using the oven to reheat your McDonald’s burger
The best way to reheat your burgers from McDonald’s is by using your oven. This goes for any burger, not just those from McDonald’s. An oven brings a steady heat which ensures proper reheating. Unlike a microwave, that might produce a soggy burger as a result.
Reheat your McDonald’s burger in the oven like so:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grab a piece of baking paper and disassemble your burger. Lay all ingredients of your burger separately on the paper. (This ensures proper reheating of all ingredients)
- Place your baking paper with the burger parts on top of a rack in the oven, and let it heat for a little over 5 minutes.
- Check the temperature, and decide for yourself whether the burger is ready. If not, place it back another 30 seconds and repeat step 4.
Pros of using the oven
Using the oven produces the best result for every type of burger, such as the cheeseburger or Big Mac from McDonald’s. It ensures even reheating, which is important for the quality of taste.
Cons of using the oven
Using the oven to reheat your McDonald’s burger might take up a lot of time, even though it produces the best result.
Reheating a burger from McDonald’s in the air fryer
Reheating in the air fryer only works for a separate burger, not the bun or other ingredients. You should reheat those using different methods.
If you do not have an oven, or if you don’t have the patience to wait so long, you can save a few minutes by using the air fryer to reheat your Big Mac or cheeseburger.
You can reheat your McDonald’s burger in the air fryer like so:
- Preheat your air fryer to 330 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once preheated, add your burger inside the basket.
- Heat for about 3-5 minutes.
- Determine if the burger is warm enough for you, or if it requires a bit more heating.
- Once done, put all ingredients back together and enjoy your burger.
Pros of using the air fryer
Reheating the beef using an air fryer produces great results.
Cons of using the air fryer
As only the beef of the burger can be reheated in the air fryer, it might be too much of a hassle to reheat all other ingredients separately. This is the main reason more people opt for the use of an oven.
Using the microwave to reheat your McDonald’s burger
Last but not least, there is the microwave. A great tool to reheat your burgers from McDonald’s if you’re in a bit of a rush. The taste is far from the greatest, but it produces fast results.
Reheat your McDonald’s burger in the microwave, like so:
- Set your microwave to a reheating setting.
- Place your burger on a microwave-proof plate.
- Important: add a glass of water in the microwave to provide moisture for both the patty and bun.
- Place your plate with the burger alongside the glass of water inside the microwave.
- Let it heat for about two minutes.
- Check for yourself if the burger is warm enough. If not, reheat for another 15 seconds and repeat step 6 until satisfied.
Pros of using a microwave
Your reheated burger from McDonald’s will be ready in just a few minutes. Great choice for when you’re in a rush.
Cons of using a microwave
Reheating a burger in the microwave, including the bun and all other ingredients, may produce a very soggy result that won’t taste very well.